Are you an outstanding teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Experienced Year 6 Teacher / English Lead required for September 2020.
Grade: MPS/UPS + TLR2B
Rokesly Junior School is a supportive, dynamic and vibrant school providing children aged 7 to 11 with excellent education opportunities. Our vision is to create an environment that is purposeful, inclusive and engaging, a diverse community where children grow into resourceful, independent learners and develop a thirst for learning that will stay with them throughout their lives.
Our staff members share a collective aim to develop the whole child, ensuring that we lay the foundations for them to become responsible global citizens of the future. We aspire to create an atmosphere where individual strengths are nurtured so that they can achieve at an outstanding level.
Our staff at Rokesly are integral to working towards this vision. As a member of the Rokesly team, you will receive ongoing support and development in your role and have access to a range of enrichment opportunities.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- has good interpersonal skills
- is a good team player
- is creative and flexible
- will be committed to the school and will contribute to all aspects of school life
As English lead you will:
- provide strategic leadership
- deliver CPD
- role model excellent practice.
- work with other senior leaders to help deliver improvements in line with the school improvement plan
We can offer:
- a good school
- a friendly and supportive staff within a welcoming school environment
- enthusiastic, well-motivated and happy children who are keen to learn
- strong governor and parental support
- ongoing professional development
If you would like further information about the school, please contact Nina Morgan on 0208 348 0290 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm Friday 12th June 2020
Rokesly Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Welcome to Rokesly Junior School, a fun, friendly and exciting place to learn and grow. Rokesly Junior School has been encouraging children from the local community to make the most of their potential for over 60 years.
Phone: 020 8348 0290
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @rokeslyjunior