School-Home Support is a charity working with children and families to maximise educational opportunities and improve life chances.
Our School Home Support practitioner is Bea Fenton is here to offer practical and emotional support to our families by providing advice and information on the following matters:
- School attendance and punctuality
• Worries or concerns about a situation and needing someone to talk to
• Benefits or housing issues
• Family difficulties
• Adult courses, training & volunteering opportunities
• Parenting programmes and much more
Bea is in school every Thursday and Friday. You can find her in the school playground in the morning at drop off and in the afternoons at pick up. Do feel free to approach Bea when you see her, or you can get in touch with her via the school office where you can book an appointment by calling 020 8348 0290 or emailing email@example.com
Feel to free contact our friendly office team with any enquiries you may have.
Phone: 020 8348 0290
Address: Rokesly Avenue, London, N8 8NH
Follow us on Instagram @rokeslyjunior